How to organize Hackyizu
From Techyizu Wiki
- Two-day event (2012, 2013)
- Targeting engineers, developers, hackers
- ~50 people
- Teams of 3-7 people
- Loose presentations at end of event (no prizes or competition)
- Educational for non-hackers
Hackyizu 1 in 2012
- Watch the video!: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTAxNzM3NjUy.html
- Event Recap Page: http://www.techyizu.org/recap-hackyizu-techyizus-first-hackathon/
- Venue: Innovation Works in Yangpu
- ~50 people attended, 8 teams
- In November, Hackyizu programmers, designers, and entrepreneurs teamed up cat-and-mouse style to code six web app projects over the span of one weekend.
Hackyizu 2 in 2013
- Event Page: http://www.techyizu.org/events/hackyizu-hardware-edition/
- Venue: Xinchejian in Jing'an
- Expecting 50 people to attend, 10 teams
- Partnering with Xinchejian
- Build something you can hold. We've also extended the invitation to artists, product designers, fashion designers and other creatives to see what hackers and designers can achieve together in just 48 hours: racing robots, clothing that makes a statement, lighting, flying gizmos... the sky is the limit; and December 7th is when it all begins.
- Warmup Event: December 1
- Main Event: December 7-8
- Hackyizu 2012 - Our first hackathon. Mixing social and hackers.
- Hackyizu 2013 - Our first hardware hackathon. Mixing design and hardware.
- hackyizu [at] techyizu [dot] org