Epic Fail is an event where entrepreneurs tell stories of entrepreneurship failure.
“Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” - Winston Churchill
Techyizu works with local storytelling group Mamagushi to hold a night of true entrepreneurship failure stories told by local entrepreneurs.
- Stories are generally designed for 6-10 minutes.
- Expect 10 storytellers in an evening.
- Overall event takes 2-3 hours. 8-10 PM.
- Find speakers early
- Send out request for entrepreneurs with stories to share early
- Screen speakers
- Have a speech / storytelling coach
- Get speakers to give their talks at least 1-2 weeks in advance for coaching
- Find venue early (and understand any conditions)
- Find backup speakers (in case)
- Have a good MC
- Practice, practice, PRACTICE!
- Do the full practice speech at least 1-2 weeks in advance
1st Epic Fail: Stories of Entrepreneur Failure
- 29 May 2014, 8-10 PM
- Masse Bistro & Bar